+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving.

Default Happy Thanksgiving.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Economically, things are a little tough right now for a lot of folks; however, the sun still comes up each morning, the river keeps flowing and overall, we have lots to be thankful for and it isn't how much money you have, what kind of car you drive or how big a house you live in.

On the previous thread about fishing in South America, I was reminded of taking my son to Chile for a fishing trip. One day we went site seeing and on a big plaza in front of a cathedral, there was a man begging. The plaza was huge, and the weather was hot. The man was dirty, had no legs and was laying face down in the middle of the hot asphalt begging for money. We gave the man money and I commented to my son that the next time he thinks things are tough and he is having a bad day to remember this man. He agreed.

Remember the simple things in life and be thankful.

Happy thanksgiving.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone!!!

Default thank you

And to you...

I am thankful for an eternal future with my Lord, for my family, for the freedom that we enjoy and those who work hard to protect it, and even for the snow.

Blessings,

Quote Originally Posted by Orthoman View Post
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Economically, things are a little tough right now for a lot of folks; however, the sun still comes up each morning, the river keeps flowing and overall, we have lots to be thankful for and it isn't how much money you have, what kind of car you drive or how big a house you live in.

On the previous thread about fishing in South America, I was reminded of taking my son to Chile for a fishing trip. One day we went site seeing and on a big plaza in front of a cathedral, there was a man begging. The plaza was huge, and the weather was hot. The man was dirty, had no legs and was laying face down in the middle of the hot asphalt begging for money. We gave the man money and I commented to my son that the next time he thinks things are tough and he is having a bad day to remember this man. He agreed.

Remember the simple things in life and be thankful.

Happy thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Also be thankful for things that may seem negative...even those are Blessings..hard to understand that at times, but they are.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    God Bless

Also be thankful for things that may seem negative...even those are Blessings..hard to understand that at times, but they are.
    Mike

True Mike...

Tim

I got up this morning and went to the kitchen to start the day's cooking and had this sight out of the kitchen window:

I guess they were looking for their cousin thats in the oven...

Happy Thanksgiving too all!

Brad

Happy Thanksgiving from Idaho

nighthawk Guest

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread