+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pa Fish-In 2009, is it going to happen?

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Angler View Post
    Can anyone tell me what this is?

I sure can. About 10 pounds that I do not need to gain! Looks like cobbler to me.

Blog Entries

BigDaddy, It's obvious that Ed was showing Gene the size of the fish he caught and Gene was replying that he and Ed Mauer catch those sized fish all the time!! I know Chris supplied that bottle of Tullemore Dew and I also know it was empty after only 2 trips around the table. I know the next morning Phil missed breakfast and I literally had to shake him awake. Actually I do not remember what we were talking about and I'm sticking to that story!

Default I almost took a bite out of the screen

When I saw the picture of the cobbler I instinctively tried to scoop some right off the screen. You know I missed out the first time the cobbler was made so now I'm a little trigger happy whenever I see cobbler.

As far as the conversation goes I only had a medicinal amount of the beverages shown but that must have been just enough to cloud my memory. So I too must deny any knowledge of the conversation.

I am really looking forward to this trip... I have contacted the campground about a cabin..

Eric (Nighthawk) I would enjoy..casting your banty bamboo.. I have a number of 5 wt lines you could try on it..I just picked up a nice 5wt DT Terenzio Silk that might work nicley on your rod. Keep in touch...
    Bill A

Default Rooms

Will there be rooms available at the Lodge or should I get a cabin now for the Fish in?
    Bernie

I really like how this fish-in is coming together. Looks like a real winner.

Bernie

Lets wait til the paperwork comes thru and we see who is going to the chalet and who is going to take a cabin.
    In all fairness, I will be offering the chalet to the guys who have been regulars. That includes the guys who showed up last year. Once that goes around, and if we have room, I offer the rest of the rooms to the new guys. You will hear about it here first.........
    Another thing, We should all remember that this Fish-In was started by Dryflyguy and he still plays a big role in this get-together. If it wasn't for him and his foresight, we wouldn't know what a PA fish-in would be like. I will be conferring with him about this in the future.

Gene--sorry about the photo, I had to do it. I'm glad no one had taken a pic of me.... Oh Yea, To let everyone know---Bruce and I missed out on the first one too----AND WE ARE THE COOKS!!!!!!! That will never happen again....LOL
    Wizard---they were talking up a storm that night, weren't they

Randy

Blog Entries

Indeed they were Randy! Indeed they were..............there ain't no bugs on me..............hahaha

Talking Pa fishin

It will be fishin time before you know it!!
    I can't wait to get into the big runs with uncle Ed and swing some wets !!!
    Just hooking up that whole crew makes the Fishin !!
    I will be up that way a few times till then ,and will keep the updates going.
    We have to get Randy a Chefs hat!!!
    Got some new Dutch Ovens that need to be worked in also!

Remember swing them across and down,

Wet

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    Ya beat me to thet thare sub...sub...aw heck, back at ya button. Thank you. I don't know if Amy wants to come along but I will ask. Might be nice if we get some of our women folk to come along too. That is if youinz don't mind a couple of transplanted western Pennsyltucky Pittsburgheeze speakin Perry County ridege runners showing up.
    Now if we could just get some of them there Ohio Island Nation types to attend too.

Move over the Island Nation is on it's way-- Where do I sign up? HAY TUBER Wake up! are you Attendinng the fun?

SEE YA SOON
    Dave

ps It will be nice to put names with faces

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

+ Reply to Thread