+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William Joseph MAG Packs

Default William Joseph MAG Packs

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new William Joseph MAG Series Packs? I have tried a few of my local retailers but none have it in stock, supposedly it has just been released. I am sick of vests and packs with zippers that fall apart in a matter of months due to corrosion (even with proper care). I am hoping these guys have come up with a long term solution. If anybody has used this new system please let me know.

I'm interested too. It sounds like a good idea, but I wonder how secrue the colsings are. I'd really hate to hike in somewhere and realize one of my pockets had snagged on a branch and the contents fell out somewhere along the trail. If it's a secure closing, it's going to be a winner.

Jeff

During the silly season, the closeout season, if I needed a vest I would opt for one of the many proven designs that are half price right now instead of spending money on the latest hottest that isn't proven. Check out page two of this link: http://www.mrfc.com/MadisonRiverShop...x?CategoryID=4

No I don't work for them, just a very happy customer. There are other good deals out there right now at about half of normal retail. Some early adapters help pave the way for me buying stuff at half price so if you must have the latest hottest, don't let me stand in your way.

Default William Joseph MAG

Thanks Clay, I am normally all about the deal but in this instance no amount of money can make up for the frustration I have dealt with from fouled zippers. And yes, I take excellent care of all of my gear, but zippers seem to be my nemisis. I found an online retailer with the product in stock out of Utah (www.fishwest.com). Not to plug a retailer but they were great to work with and very helpful.

I should have the pack in a few days and will let everyone know how it is working out.

nighthawk Guest

I only have one thing to say to all of you:

+ Reply to Thread