+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Great Lakes Steelhead Flies Swap

Default Still waiting on flies

Guys - I am still waiting for one more set of flies to come in before I distribute them. Hopefully they come in the next few days because I will be in Charleston for two weeks. If this causes you any heartburn, I can bring them with me in my suitcase and mail from South Carolina.

Chris

Chris did you get mine I see you haven't marked them????

Default Skip - Recieved

Sorry Skip - I meant to send you a message. I got them last friday. Thanks they look great! I will post the pattern on here shortly.

Chris

Default Still waiting on one set

Has anyone heard from or seen sparkeymat on here? I have tried contacting him and haven't been able to. I'd like to get the flies out to everyone as soon as I can but I am still waiting on his set. I may send out shortly what has been sent in if I do not hear back.

Chris

What is happening? The flies were supposed to be done and in your hands over a month ago. Over 2 weeks ago you said that you had not received 1 set of flies, but that you would send them out soon. I have not received mine yet. I don't know if anyone else has or not. The last we heard from you was over 2 weeks ago and the flies long over due to the swap members. Please let us know what is going on.

I will send them out this week. I was attempting my due diligence to see if the missing set of flies would come in. My apologies for the hold up.

Chris

Thanks for the quick reply. I think it is time to give up on receiving that last set of flies. I am looking forward to getting my flies.

Default Flies out tomorrow

Guys - I am sending out the flies I have in as of today. I apologize for the hold up and hope you enjoy(ed) this swap. If you have any comments, advice, questions, criticisms, etc please get a hold of me.

Chris

Default Swap sent out...

I stopped by the post office today and verified that all correct postage was posted to make sure everyone got the flies without any problems. I'd appreciate if each of you could send me a quick PM when you get them in. Since we had one member drop out, I put an extra swap fly (on random) in each set.

I can personally speak that these flies work! I replicated a few patterns and gave them a try. Seems to me like these flies will for sure get some fish on the end of your lines. Stay warm, grease the guides, and good luck on the water!

Chris
    Last edited by setnhooked; 11-19-2008 at 10:34 PM.

High Desert Area of N. CA. 60 miles north of Reno, NV, at the north-eastern base of the Sierras.

Chris
    How was the 2 weeks in Charleston? Understand reasoning for the lateness but I agree, give up on the recalcatrant one and get him barred from partipating in any future swaps. If something came up, he should have contacted you and dropped out. NO FLYS + NO CONTACT = BARRED!!!!

Just my two cents.
    DT
    deserttrout

May Your God Be Your Fishing Partner

+ Reply to Thread