+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Halifax

Default Hello From Halifax

I don't see an introduce yourself forum here so i guess i will do it here. I am in Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada and have been fly fishing for 32 years. I also work in the industry as a distributor for a large Fly Rod and Reel manufacturer.

In my signature i have a link to my blog if you are bored and want to check it out. It is a chronicle of fly fishing in my life, the building of our backwoods camp etc. It is new so be patient. Hope to have great discussions here.

Should have mentioned, i fish trout mostly.
    Last edited by Reactionfly; 04-13-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Welcome to the Family,
    Oh Yeah the "New Guy" get's the Coffee and Doughnuts

Get Your Michigan Fish-In T-Shirts

NOW

David -

Welcome and greetings from SE Idaho, from another trout fisherman.

Took a quick look at your blog, and will definitely go back to read it in depth when I have a bit more time. Enjoyed the line that "wood doesn't grow on trees!" Ought to make for an interesting read.

You're now a member of one of the friendliest and most helpful groups of people in the world of fly fishing. Enjoy your stay.

With 32 years under you vest, you'll undoubtedly be able to contribute much on a variety of issues.

John
    The fish are always right.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Welcome to FAOL, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Eric

Welcome. I'm new to the forum too so hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do. It's good to see another Nova Scotian too

Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post
    David -

Welcome and greetings from SE Idaho, from another trout fisherman.

Took a quick look at your blog, and will definitely go back to read it in depth when I have a bit more time. Enjoyed the line that "wood doesn't grow on trees!" Ought to make for an interesting read.

You're now a member of one of the friendliest and most helpful groups of people in the world of fly fishing. Enjoy your stay.

With 32 years under you vest, you'll undoubtedly be able to contribute much on a variety of issues.

John
    Thanks John. I hope i can bring something to the forum.

Logan, what part of Nova Scotia are you from?

David - Welcome to the best site on the net. Looking forward to your participation and involvement. There are a bunch of great folks here. Glad you found us.
    Joe Bertolini

I live in Sydney and do most of my fishing in Cape Breton. I mostly fish for salmon but I fish trout quite a bit too. Great blog by the way!

Welcome to the site! I hope you like it here. There's a bunch of really nice people here!!
    May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing~

+ Reply to Thread