+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Much better....much faster

Thumbs up

The new bb is great! There are a host of neat features for navigating through it.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

One feature I just noticed is the "Add to XXX's Reputation" (look at the various buttons in the some bar as the username on a post). That is kind or cool! Plus, you can report people for breaking rules. Doubt that one gets used much, if ever. We do have a tendency of policing ourselves.
    Leave No Trace

Impressive! Quick turn around time for selecting new software, moving your site, installing and converting. Hope you can get some sleep now.
    jed

Blog Entries

It seems like everything has been said, so just add me to the "Happy Camper" column. THANKS !

Ed

Like the New list... Of course I liked the old one too.
    Oh Yeah "Withdrawial" Symptoms have ceased.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer View Post
    You have to go into your user CP and re-set your clock settings. Aso tweek some other defaults. for instance every thread I posted to auto subscribed me to that thread. I had to unclick that function. I deleted all my sent and received messages cause I was over the limit. I didn't even know that they were still there. There were a couple of other small things to fiddle with and then viola , same like before.
    My thought on all of those old messages is that there was a glitch in the old software, where when you deleted messages (sent or received) they were NOT deleted, but stored somewhere on the server. That could have been a contributing problem to the slow response time between pages by placing a bottleneck in the system. Hmmmmmmm? I'm just pleased that we're back online and that we have so many more toys to play with.

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

New board looks good. I'll have to poke around all the nooks and crannies to make sure I've got everything in shape here.
    CJ

The new "Look" very nice! Best of luck with this one. Sounds like the last provider kind of let you down!
    Good Tying and Good Fishing!
    Bob

The new board looks great; I will have to explore all the new features. I notice that my signature doesn't have the dialog to insert or not insert.

Talking

Very impressive. Finding getting around to be a real pleasure. Congratulations on a great job.

+ Reply to Thread