+ Reply to Thread

Thread: posting pics

1. Default posting pics

Does anyone know how I can insert a picture to a message??

Default Re: posting pics

dead fly,
    First of all, your picture has to have a home somewhere on the internet. I use www.photobucket.com , it's free. When you have your picture planted at photobucket you will see some windows under your photo. Right click on the one that calls itself an "img" then click copy. Go to FAOL and post your topic. When you are ready to place your picture, right click and select paste. That should do it. Someone else here may be able to tell you an easier way but that one works for me.
    Good Luck,
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Dead Fly;
    Lotech is right. Set up an account with Photobucket and follow the instructions. Upload your photos into "Your Album" and do a copy and paste to get them over here. I use the "Thumbnails" option when posting. If I can do it anyone can, except DShock who can only do smilies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise
    Dead Fly;
    Lotech is right. Set up an account with Photobucket and follow the instructions. Upload your photos into "Your Album" and do a copy and paste to get them over here. I use the "Thumbnails" option when posting. If I can do it anyone can, except DShock who can only do smilies!!
    Yes,
    I was set back a couple yrs in school because of my misunderstanding abilitttiees!
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Jack, GUESS who I'm sticking my tongue out at??
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Well Douglas, now you have Hi Jacked Dead Fly's post!! If he would fill in his profile so we knew where he is we just might be able to get togather and come over to P.. on your porch!!
    Dead Fly just forgive Douglas, he means well! It took me some time to learn how to post pictures but when I got it figured out it was easy.

Dead Fly,
    Sorry the Made me do it!!
    And Jack
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

7. Default Re: posting pics

Wow kinda sorry I asked the question. Anyway it did work just as you said.. thank you
    _Duane

+ Reply to Thread