+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain-eaating amoeba

Default Re: Brain-eaating amoeba

Har, Har! Good one Gigmaster! Funny that where I live much the same can be said that people put more stock in whom your related to rather than what you can do, what you've achieved or trying to achieve. I'm not from the south but I find that some people are content to deal with what you can get here rather what you can contribute or bring in in order to move forward or into the future. Otherwise, they're content with the status quo rather than progress... Or is that an incorrect assessment?

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

It's no different anywhere else. Morons are everywhere.

A few years ago, I had to testify in a wrongful death lawsuit in Atlanta, because I had participated in writing up the autopsy report.

The Defense Attorney asked me" Dr., in your present official capacity, did you ever personally meet the deceased?'. "No." I answered.

"Then, Dr. did you ever speak to the Deceased?", he continued. I onced again responded negatively.

"Well, then Dr. Brothers, did you ever see the body or examine it personally?". he asked.

" No sir, I was not physically present at the autopsy. I made the report based on notes and photographs taken by the Forensic Pathologist on duty at the time, accompanied by the lab results".

He looked like a hawk about to swoop in on his prey. "Then, by your own testimony, Dr. Brothers, it is just hearsay that you assume the Deceased is even actually dead. Would that not be correct, Dr.?"

"Sir", I answered. "I have never met or spoken to the Deceased, as I have testified. I never saw the body. I do have his brain in a jar on my desk in my lab, but you are correct. For all I know, he may be out here practicing law somewhere........."

Semper Fi!

OH!!!! my!!!!!

Did the judge smile, or warn you for that one?

This stuff is terrifying...another reason to flyfish in the winter months in Montana...haha...ice ice baby!
    Teri

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.

+ Reply to Thread