+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Siver Streak?

Default Siver Streak?

I'm looking for instructions or at least a material list for a Kingrey's Silver Streak. Anybody know anything about such a nymph?
    Rich
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dyin. Dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun." J Mellencamp

Normand Guest

Default Re: Siver Streak?

Yes, i've seen both of those. I want to find out the materials without guessing if possible. I had hoped someone here might have more info.
    Rich
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dyin. Dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun." J Mellencamp

4. Default Re: Siver Streak?

Larry Kingrey is the head tyer for royal gorge anglers in canon city colorado. If you check with them they could give you the recipe. www.royalgorgeanglers.com Curtis

Thanks Curtis, I've emailed them.
    Rich

Just an update and an attaboy. Mr Kingery has emailed me the info i requested already. He also provided his phone # just in case i had questions! I love the FF community.

Normand Guest

we helped you out so how about posing a recipe for the rest of us!

+ Reply to Thread