+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surprised

Default Surprised

Loaned my neighbor a chainsaw and helped him load the brush on his trailer,was visiting with him this morning and he asked me if I had been fishing lately.Then he wanted to know if flyfishing was all the fishing I do.When I told him yes he said I have something in the house for you.When he came back he handed me a Ross Cimaron 2 reel in the box with a new 6 weight line on it.Tried to pay him for it and was told that he apreciated me loaning him tools,so I promptly asked him if he wanted to borrow my chainsaw again.Nice to see apreciative people again,and also nice to see it in the younger generation.

Blog Entries

There are still lots of people out there paying it forward selflessly. You are lucky to have such a good neighbour.

One thing tho you forgot to include his Name ,address and phone number so that I can come over and cut his lawn.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Find something better to loan him. Maybe he's got a bamboo rod he doesn't know what to do with.

Indeed, I agree. That is very refreshing to hear. Most guys these days would've got $50 out of it on ebay cause they knew they could. I agree, you've got a great neighbor.
    Leave No Trace

Simply
    ....lee s.

+ Reply to Thread