+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: H&H Wholesale Orders

Default H & H

I just ordered two identical fly rod kits and received a box. With ONE in it. The other side of the box, which the other kit would have fit in perfectly....I know, I have ordered them in two's before. But this time the empty side of the box was just stuffed with paper...instead of the other rod kit. That has nothing to do with all the problems listed. Some packer needs to be able to count to two.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply Betty, I appreciate that.

Hello RatherBFishin, do I understand your meaning to be H & H isn't the right place to buy cork grips and if so, can you tell us about a better source please?

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

My first order with H & H, I was sent the wrong book. I talked to Ron at the show, called him on Monday, & had the correct book on Tuesday. I have nothing but PRAISE for Hook & Hackle. Great people!

Now for my opinion...I do not build rods, but if you buy your cork from H & H because you are loyal to them & want to support them & have been happy with the product, then you ARE NOT buying your cork from the wrong place.

Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotuber
    Now for my opinion...I do not build rods, but if you buy your cork from H & H because you are loyal to them & want to support them & have been happy with the product, then you ARE NOT buying your cork from the wrong place.
    Mike
    Mike, I've been a H&H customer for nearly 30 years. That does not mean that they get all my business.
    I do not shop with them or anyone else out of blind loyality. I do business with them because of what they offer. There are other retailers that get my business for the same reason.
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.
    --- Horace Kephart

I had a recent order that was delayed from H & H. But I did receive my order in due time. I am not complaining. Since I do know it is very possible to run out of certain items. I have ordered from them many times and I will continue to order from them. Their products are great, the prices are fantastic, their service in good. They are great about correcting a problem. My only suggestion would be if an item has to be back ordered, inform the customer of the fact. It would eliminate a lot of phone calls and help with customer relations. I will remain a loyal customer of H & H. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

dudley,
    I understand & agree with your statement, but I just do not agree with the general statement that "you are buying your cork from the wrong place".
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread