+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who needs casting lessons?

Default Who needs casting lessons?

The man who coined the phrase "Money can't buy happiness", never bought himself a good fly rod!

That's got to be one of the best things I've sever seen, plus you get some of Roland's secret fishing tips for FREE! As soon as mine gets here, I plan on modifying it so it will shoot a WF 7wt and a size #6 Muddler a cool 100' or so, then I'll be all set for the season. No more sore shoulders and elbows for me.

I wonder how I'll fight those 6 pounders that I plan to catch on that thing though?

John

Blog Entries

$40 plus shiping and handeling, and it comes with two bobbers. All this and it casts up to 30 feet. wow
    I cant wait for the CO2 powered one.
    when I was 8 I could loose two bobbers in an hour.

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Ha! what a load! Who needs to fish way out to 30 feet? Not me and I've been fishing for a long time, several weeks in fact. I say, get close to your fish, not fish that far away. Next year they will probably offer one that will shoot out to 35 feet! Just wait, you'll see. And, that price! They think we are made of money? Hell, it's just fishing, not brain science or rocket surgery. And, should I use half a worm with it or a whole one? (will a whole one fit in the bobber, if so,,, how big a one?)

Will it shoot a 'minnie'?

Roland spends his whole life trying to convince fishermen he has some credibility and look what happens!
    If I would have had 40 bucks to buy that rod when I was a kid, I would have shot my brother with it.
    JC, you have to admit they promise NO MORE crazy casts!!! YEA!!!!
    I bet a kid could shoot their line into the neighbors yard and catch cats!
    I wonder if that contraption would bring down a DUCK?
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Default Dujavu all over again!

Another incarnation of "Popeils Pocket fisherman".
    I never saw one that would fit a pocket and never saw anyone actually attempt to use one of them .
    It just goes to show that crap is made for all sorts.
    I hope that no one with a serious bent towards fishing even considers giving one of these things to a kid that they like.
    I would'nt give one to a kid I did'nt like.

I was thinking it might be a needed addition to a major rod collection. Maybe a prize for a distance casting contest?

Maybe that new fangled rocket rod could be upgraded with solid fuel, nitrous oxide or a turbo charger.
    A transducer would help also. With new technology like this rod, the fish don't have a chance.
    People will be talking about Roland Martin long after he is gone. I just want to say THANK YOU Roland, now I don't have to do CRAZY casting anymore.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

You can't have one you'll shoot your eye out

Leo C.

Get your orders in FAST. Check the fine print, only 5 ,Five, count em, per order due to the "high" demand.
    This reminds me of the solid 24 karat plated coins that are also limited to 5 per order. ACT FAST.............................chump.

Mark

+ Reply to Thread