+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To those who know,

Betty,
    Our prayers are with you & all your Mother's loved ones. While you will miss her, you will also cherish the memories.
    God Bless,
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Betty,

Helen and I are very saddened to hear of the passing of your mother. Please know that you and your entire family are in our prayers, and our thoughts will be with you on Monday as you celebrate her wonderful life.

May God bless you and wrap his loving arms around your whole family to support them during this difficult time.

Your friends in Phoenix,

Terry
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Betty,
    At this difficult time, I pray that the Lord will bless and comfort you, and keep your Mom in the hollow of His hand.
    They're just fish, right? Right?

Betty, I too am sorry for your loss. All we can do is celebrate a life well lived, appreciate the legacy that our loved ones leave, and cherish the memories of time spent together. My thoughts are with you, Jim

Remember the times you had, and cherish the memories forever. Try to taste the pies and laugh at the small things that made her so special. JGW

Betty, sorry to hear of Your loss
    G

nighthawk Guest

Betty,
    I am sorry this is so late. I have been unable to get on line for a while. I am very sorry to hear that your mom has passed away. We love you, Betty and you are in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything that you need. Wish I was there to give you a great big hug but a cyber hug will have to do for now.

Betty,
    My wife and I are on vacation in Florida and unfortunately missed your original post about the passing of your mom. Please accept our sincerest condolences. May she rest in peace.

Mark & Luba

Betty,
    I have also lost my mom. I am amazed how at times that I think of her in the strangest places and occasions.
    May HIS love comfort you in this time and your memories of your mom make you smile. God Blesses.
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton
    God Bless and Tight Lines ----*<(((>< ~ ~ ~

+ Reply to Thread