+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get well Benjo

Default Get well Benjo

I was so sorry to hear of your broken ankle; that suck indeed. Thankfully we got out of the Clark Fork watershed and hit the MO where we avoided all the rain. Had a great time and picked up a few fish, would have been even better to have you along.

Get well soon

posted some pictures here: [url=http://homepage.mac.com/riverwader/PhotoAlbum28.html:a36de]http://homepage.mac.com/riverwader/PhotoAlbum28.html[/url:a36de]

Thanks man. I have been laid up all week but I get a darth vader boot tomorrow and hopefully the ok to put a little pressure on it. I will be back in action before too long. Runoff is a much bigger factor than people were predicting for this year.
    B

yea, benjo, get better. i don't feel right arguing about abel reels and sage rods with someone who isn't 100%

Well, At least this happened during runoff. When the rivers are ready I expect you to be 100% so we can mess it up! If your not better, I will let you row so you don't make it worse=). Let me know if I can do anything for you. Scott

Blog Entries

Benjo, I've done the smashed ankle thing. Be sure to keep it warm while you're wading. You'll regret letting it get cold and lock up. I can really feel for you. I busted mine on a May a number of years ago. On the plus side, I can now predict rain better than the guys on TV...
    Ed

Hey Benjo, rest that ankle now and soak it in water. A pontoon boat will be good therepy. Stick a couple of paint stirrer sticks down your Munster boot. Tight lines. RR

+ Reply to Thread