+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanksgiving

Default Thanksgiving

As this season approches, there are many things I and my family have to be thankful for. I will not go into those but I want to express my thanks for the family here. I am very thankful for what JC and Lady Fisher have given to all of us. They have furnished a wonderful site for us to enjoy and be entertained with and to learn from. I am thankful for all of the folks that contributed there knowledge for us all to learn from. I am thankful for all of the folks that create the fly swaps and contribute to the swaps. I am thankful for all of you that have helped us all with new equipment specs and first hand use of the equipment so that others can find out how it all works. It is very hard to express all that I have gained from being on this wonderful site. I want to say thanks to all of you and ask God to bless all of you. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

And to you too John, you have so well stated what is in the hearts of most all that are here on this site.

About all that I could add to that is that it just isn't said enough...

Leo

John, you are one of the reason I give thanks and it is not just this time of year. Your kindness and genorosity has been overwhelming with the fly swaps. I know there are many whom you have helped on this website and I am one of them. You never ask for anything but with open arms freely give. I hope this year has been good to you and I hope next year will be even better. Very sincerely, Jonezee

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue... gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
    Confucius (551-479 BC)

Thanks very much Jonezee, The best that has happened to me this year is the new friends I have made here and the ones I have tried to help. I also hope you have the same things you have hoped for me. You are Gods gift to many here. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

Happy Thanksgiving to JC, Ladyfisher, all the great folks from the ID fishins I attended, others I have met real time as a result of joining FAOL and to everyone else here at FAOL. Have a great Holiday.

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Happy Thanksgiving to all here at FAOL. Even though I have never met any of you in person, I feel that I have made many new friends here. JC and LF, you have created a wonderful little community here.

Rocky

+ Reply to Thread