+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE Drawing

Default FREE Drawing

I know some of you have been hesitant to fill out the questions on the Monthly Drawing. Yes, it is different from the old system - but it will give us information which helps us have the type of articles and stuff to make FAOL an even better place.

If you have questions about the drawing, please let us know so we can get you aboard too. Another terrific one coming up for next month. Get your tickets in!

LF,

I think I like this new system for entering, kinda makes a person think about what they're willing to put into this passion of ours and why.

One thing though, when I win that Sage rod, I'm not sure I'll know what weight I want. Maybe a 2 weight...

Jesus still hangs out with fishermen.

I filled out both sets of questions and hit the "enter all completed tickets" button but it didnt tell me I was registered. I know if I hit it again I'll be "canned" from the drawing. How can I tell if I am actually registered?

Just did mine ....im not sure the rest of you should ....all this inter net stuff and such ... never know what could happened .... just let me win the rod .... I'm pretty fond of the sage rods myself ...and I know that all info I give on this site is never used or sold off this site as allways before the changes .

Default drawing

Moturke, Sorry but that new Sage will stay here close to Washington Whoever gets it will be totally stoked

Sorry Everybody

I will be the proud owner of the sage rod. Can't wait to go fish with it as soon as I get it.

I just received a noticed that there is a glitch in the drawing registry and all enties default to my name being entered. Not to worry though, I will write my experiences on the Sage flyrod I win on the bb for all to read.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Free is worth saving up for.

If you are entered, there will be a "thank you" above each of the questionaires, right in the center of the page.

My first Sage... I can't hardly wait!

+ Reply to Thread