+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you spare a....

Default Can you spare a....

I have just received a phone call from my son who is studying Biochemistry at Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy, Mass. He has developed a circle of fly-fishing friends and he called asking me to send him reading material. Now, I'm a bit concerned that he's not in his books every waking moment, but I'm relieved he's asking for fly fishing magazines and not reading other less desirable material.

Here is my dilemma: I don't have any ff magazines left in my house. I just cleaned house and they all went thanks to my wife's insistence.

Does anyone have some fly fishing magazines that are collecting dust that you'd be willing to send to these young men?

Rather than post his mail information online, you can reply to me via email and I'll forward his address.

Thank you in advance for your consideration for this request.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

Can't help you on the fly fishing magazines, but wanted to say "hi" as I noticed you're in Hershey, PA. I'm just up the road a stretch in Harrisburg.

Sent you a PM

Rocky

+ Reply to Thread