+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As Time Goes By...

Hybrid View

Default As Time Goes By...

I miss the old days of FAOL. I miss Ladyfisher. I even miss J.C. as cantankerous as he was. I truly miss fly fishing, but more than that I cherish the many friends I've made here at FOAL, and all the FAOL sponsored fish-ins. Many of the friends I made have passed and a few still remain. So cherish the good times and recall them as often as you can. Remember, the good times go by way too fast.For the good times...
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Lotech View Post
    I miss the old days of FAOL. I miss Ladyfisher. I even miss J.C. as cantankerous as he was. I truly miss fly fishing, but more than that I cherish the many friends I've made here at FOAL, and all the FAOL sponsored fish-ins. Many of the friends I made have passed and a few still remain. So cherish the good times and recall them as often as you can. Remember, the good times go by way too fast.For the good times...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------I agree , I enjoy browsing through all the good information here, many times I will drudge it up and repost not necessarily for others but, so I can review and keep current. Its fun to have it at my fingertips.---Sure I Like to post simply because it puts a smile on my face and like you, when I think of old times it makes me-mighty grateful to all those that made FAOL what it once was and still remains a wealth of fly fishing knowledge.-----Keep on keeping on -- Cheers
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Blog Entries

Default Old friends

I know what you mean Joe. I miss JC and Ladyfisher as well, good people and they put on a heck of a good oyster feed. We are all getting on in years, just life I guess. I log onto FAOL at least twice a day, morning and evening to see if anything new has been posted. Things have slowed down over the years but I am glad the site continues.Stay safe over there.Larry ---sagefisher---
    Organizations and clubs I belong to:

Fly Fishers International Life Member
    FFI 1000 Stewards member
    FFI Presidents Club
    FFI Fly Tying Group Life Member

Washington State Council FFI
    V.P. Membership

Alpine Fly Fishers Club
    President & Newsletter Editor--The Dead Drift

North Idaho Fly Casters club

+ Reply to Thread