+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Full time FlyFishermn

Hybrid View

Default Full time FlyFisherman

After more than 40years at my trade-- I am closing the doors and starting out -full time on the rivers. ---More time to spend on this board as well.--So many to thank,-- Made friends over the years here, ---So this is a good as any place to start spreading the blame.---Cheers and Thank You --Steve Molcsan ---->https://www.facebook.com/MolcsanElec...66834681912612
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 05-01-2023 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Do I need one ? Ok its my standard M.O. :)
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Congratulations! And Enjoy! It's well earned!
    Joe Bertolini

Quote Originally Posted by alra195 View Post
    Congratulations! And Enjoy! It's well earned!
    -----Thank you.. and thank you for looking , so many kind folks that have made this even possible,-- business and personal---The best times for me were found along the waters edge where I could/can always clear my head and be thankful for the smallest as well as the most precious of things in this beautiful world, family , friends and nature.
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 04-01-2023 at 03:32 AM.

Default My Business final thoughts

I have been told by some kind hearted people , how lucky I have been, to have a successful business.--As I reflect back today on that notion, it was not luck at all -It truly is and was for me, / My Golden opportunity. - Golden to have been born and lived in this Great Nation of Ours , - where each and every one of us lucky enough to be healthy and able to pull our selfs up by our boot straps and take to heart these Golden Opportunities we have all been given.-- All because of those who came before us and shed blood to create these Golden United States,-- and the millions of Our Veterans whom have fought ever since to preserve it for All. --Lastly in my estimation , this leaves Us United, able to help those less fortunate than we,-- and this makes us All -very lucky indeed ! --With some luck this message may find a young abled body person with the notion of starting their own business, -and to also realize what a Golden opportunity they truly have. --The sky is the limit. ---May Natures God Bless these United States of America.--- Very Sincerely Steve Molcsan
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 04-13-2023 at 12:56 AM.

Talking Major Event

hatch event that is --- June 2023 green drake - going to give it my All in GLM style create my own if it dose not come off naturally ---- this will be my first time in the last chance area in June to hopefully fish the hatch,I know its hit or miss -- but got my fingers crossed and will as I said give it all I got , --I may ever throw GLM book at them, --- Drive carefully the roads may be slick with drakes.. I wish you all great fly fishing this year.. -- Scouting near Henrys lake outflow, Peaceful
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 05-01-2023 at 08:20 PM.

Default Scouting

Been out scouting this last week , some olives , sulfurs , no sign of the Green Drakes , but Stones are plentiful, So far only made it for quick overnight to Henrys lake outlet - , and back to Idaho Falls, weather has been great , got old Harvey running and loaded for Henrys lake again this week.---Happy Mothers day---Mothers day caddis - You Betcha!- Best to all, --- tight lines and wader belts .. -
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 05-14-2023 at 07:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread