Greg, Thanks for thekind words. I took it out for a test run yesterday evening. It casts fine on my 9 foot 7wt Sag RPL which is a medium action rod. I opened my loops a bit and made sure to give it time to load the rod on the back cast so it worked well. It has terrific action in the water. With fast 1 foot retrieves the spinner blade makes a lot of movement and gives it lots of flash. With slower retrieves, the blade has a gentle motion adding movement and flash. I suspect that it would also be very effective in moving water with smallmouth bass and brown trout. I fished for a little over an hour and hooked three bass. One very nice one came unbuttoned when I tried to keep him from getting into the dock pilings. I landed the other two small nass. The blade seems to act like a keel and keeps the fly in the upright position. When I paused between strips, it ank slowly at a 45 degree nose-down attitude just like a dying baitfish. I really think that this is a keeper and will become a great pattern for LM fishing here in Florida.Bass with Spinner fly.JPG