I posted this on another site also

Bozeman flyworks reel

I ordered one in a 5/6 weight from Amazon, blue and silver. It shipped from Belgrade Mt., and with Amazon?s return policy, you can?t go wrong.

The reel arrived yesterday, shipped and packaged very nicely. At first glance, the reel looks great. It is almost certainly CNC machine cut out of aluminum. The fit and finish is good to very good. The spool spins as smooth as any I have had in my hands. The drag adjustment is precise with nice little ?clicks? as you tighten or loosen the drag. With about a two full turns of adjustment from almost no drag to way too much drag. The drag seems to stay where you put it when line is stripped out. Very very smooth.

I measured the run out on the spool with a dial indicator, it was as close to .000 as I have seen on anything I have ever measured. And I have checked thousands of parts. Also I checked how true the spool runs, it was true within .002?, which is really nothing. These measurements tell me the the machine workmanship during manufacturing is very fine. As a precision machinist tool and die maker in the business for 35+ years, I appreciate the close tolerance machine work of this reel.

The spool unscrews and the cap (nut) that holds it on STAYS with the spool, no need to worry about dropping and losing It.

I have not confirmed the country of manufacture, still checking on that, Not that it matters all that much to me, as a lot of fishing gear today comes from overseas, rods, hooks, flys?.etc

For 130$ shipped from Amazon, it looks and feels like a very fine reel. I can?t wait to take it out and fight a fish with It. I may order one more in a different size.

I used this reel on a trip to the Yellowstone area, about 8 fishing days. It preformed flawlessly.

I have no affiliation to this company what so ever.

Will try to post pics