+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deleting unwanted PM

Hybrid View

Default Deleting unwanted PM

I believe a message from something called Margaritareero in my PM is a bad or dangerous message. Looking for that name in FAOL does not exist. I have put it on my ignore list. But how do I delete it or get it out of my Private Message folder so that some day I don't accidently click on it and open it up

/

1) Click on your "private messages" at top of the page. (PMs will display in a list)
    2) Click the box to the right of the unwanted message(s) without opening the message
    3) Just below will be a BOLDED "Selected Messages"...click that & "delete" will appear in the list. Click that & the unwanted message will be gone.

Mike
    Last edited by ohiotuber; 09-10-2022 at 02:32 PM.
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Thank you Ohiotuber.....took me a little bit but stumbled through it......got'er did....
    Didn't see selected message ...till scrolled down and found it....clicked on delete
    and then didn't know what to do...didin't see any save button....closed out a couple times....
    duh.....one last step....at the end of the dropdown where you click on Delete
    you clicl on PROCEED....AND WALLAH...!!!!!

Thank you again ohiotuber
    much appreciated
    you've always been good on here
    I been away for a number of years....but you helped me....tks again

Sorry about forgetting to put "Proceed" on my instructions. I also "stumbled" on the procedure years ago. Glad it worked out. Thanks for your kind words.

Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread