+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quote

Hybrid View

Default Quote

"The beauty of learning to cast a lure and wait for hours for a tug on the line that may never come escapes us now. We buy our fish; we don?t catch it. We get it filleted and packaged in cling wrap instead of wet and shiny from the sea. We get our fruit peeled and chopped at the delicatessen. We don?t pick it from the trees anymore. We miss the moment of stopping to watch the sun go down before we pull the fish in over the stern or climb down the ladder with the basket of cherries." Joan Chittister

We?? My dad would say , he talks like he has a rock in his pocket..
    Its all about choice thats what makes this place special.. Last I checked some fruits still come from trees

Change is good !
    I love a good deli sandwich with a dill pickle..

Be safe - sm
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

There few things as good as a home grown tomato. There?s a old country song that goes ?there?s two things money can?t buy, real true love and home grown tomatoes?
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Lightbulb

You are so right about home grown tomatoes but our rhubarb this year paired with the garden strawberries made a pie to live for. My wife makes it with her special crust and no extra sugar A real holiday treat..Be safe
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

+ Reply to Thread