+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/T Custom Al Campbell rod grip

Default F/T Custom Al Campbell rod grip

Hi Folks, it's been a few years since I've posted!

I came across this recently and decided since I haven't used it by now, I probably never will!

As you can see in the picture, I received it from Al back in '99 ! It needs to go to a good home where it can be put to good use!!

I'd like to trade it for a few flies, I really like this one. http://www.flyanglersonline.com/flyt...091100fotw.php
    I've used up the few that someone on here made for me years ago. If ya don't have any, I'd consider some royal coachmans.

rodgrip2small.jpg
    rodgrip3small.jpg
    rodgrip4small.jpg
    rodgrip1small.jpg

I have sent you a PM. I too have been away for to long but things have change for the better for me and I want to get back with the group. I hope eveyone will take me back in their fold. Thanks...Newbee

Default Campbell rod grip

Went to the mail box today and found your package. Thank you for selling this to me. I was thinking it was for a 5wt rod but it to small for that. I think its for a 2 or 3 wt rod. I have a friend in the Healing Waters group I am in and he will be able to set me on the right path. I have found out, 2 weeks ago, that I am going blind. The VA Doctors are injecting Avastin into my eye balls to slow down the degeneration. I have some projects I want to get done before I get to the point that I cant see. One of these project will be to finish this rod....Thanks Again....God Bless....Newbee.

+ Reply to Thread