Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What is this?

Threaded View

  1. #1

    Default What is this?

    I received about a dozen of these in a grab bag (In the mail) from a well known fly shop and have NO IDEA, what they are.

    Made out of aluminum, 1/4? diameter, 3/8? tall.

    If anyone knows what they are and how they are used, DO TELL!
    Pics of one in use would be cool.

    Thanks in advance,

    Last edited by stcroixguy; 05-01-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts