I see that the Fish In page has been taken down, but I want to assure you all the the Michigan Fish In will be going on as planned. If memory serves me, this will be the 12th fish in. As usual, Gates Ausable Lodge will be the headquarters for this year's festivities. Attendance has been dwindling the past few years, but as long as I am able to get to Gates the last week in June, it will be called the Michigan Fish In!
This year's dates are June 24 to July 1. Folks, we keep things very informal. Bill and I will be in our usual digs, the Brown trout Suite at Gates. There is a big front porch for socializing and plenty of space to do some casting if the need arises.
Just some advise...if you want to stay at Gates, I suggest that you call them sooner than later for reservations. The fill up fast that time of year.
There are also may other places to stay in the area, from motels to campgrounds. If you need suggestions, shoot me a PM.
If you think that you may be coming, post on this thread so we can see who to expect knocking on our door!

Brad