+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Have A Go Pro?

Blog Entries

Default Anyone Have A Go Pro?

any model you recommend over others for trout? Any models to shy away from? Any functions that are a must have?

thanks
    Len

I have a GP Hero 2. It's a great camera but doesn't have a view finder. Try to get one that will stream you a live feed onto a laptop or something like that. Other than that, any of the current ones for outdoor use are good. Try to get a stick that you can mount it on(just make one yourself and use the stick on clips that come with the camera) for your boat. I often take video/pics by myself and so I often find myself not in the photo, but my hands and the fish are. I usually just take video and then get a quality screen capture. For that reason, make sure yours has at least 1080p(which I think all of the new ones are). But it's a good camera. Nice shots, and the screen caps are nice as well.

I have a Go-Pro but have not used it yet. I also have/am long GPRO stock which closed down about $2.60 today at $44.50. If it goes any lower, I'm gonna jump
    outa my basement window.

Mark

Blog Entries

i'm looking at a hero 3 black edition. myself. agree fully with the 1080p being a must

+ Reply to Thread