Hello, Mr. Grant. I hope I got that correct. My name is Tom Coutu and I live in Clinton, MS. I am a fellow bamboo enthusiast and also a bamboo rod maker. I am not trying to sell you anything but it might be nice for us to get together some time and cast some of the rods that I have built so you have an idea of what you want. I have built 7 rods and was a student of Bill Oyster. I have 4 rods here. Two others went to my uncle, who got me started fishing at a very young age, and to a close friend. The third went to charity and brought $1200 for wounded warriors. If you are interested in more established rod builders, i highly recommend Harry Boyd or John Hollifield. Harry is close, in Winnsboro, LA. John is in NC. They both build beautiful rods. Bill Oyster makes wonderful rods, as well, but he demands a higher price. Let me know if you would like to get together. Perhaps I can walk you through the process so that you can be better prepared to make your choice. My shop is at my home in Clinton. I would really like to find a local fishing partner. My number is 601-415-8914. Give me a call