Jean-Guy C?t?'s wedding went off well on Saturday.

As you recall, I posted a note a few days ago that Jean-Guy was to be married and that he has lost his battle with cancer. I also suggested that if you felt so inclined, send him an email congratulating him and the bride and/or tell him how he unknowingly helped you and your tying by the products he has brought to the tying craft.

I heard from my friend, Marc Madore who was at the wedding and is a very close friend of Jean-Guy that J-G was (in Marc's words) "...yes they are coming in,he is so happy ...it is hard to express he thanks you (all)very much for everything. That was something he never thought would happen, you made his so happy words are hard to find. He will probably not respond as he is very weak but he asked me to thank you and all those who sent him an email or phoned...
The e-mails kept pouring in from all mover the world, sure hope they continue,what a boost it gives him...".

The wedding is over and J-G has little time left. There is still time to send J-G a note for those of you who are inclined to do so. Don't worry that he might not know you either. That is part of what makes it so special to him.

I personally thank each of you who responded. I must say that it made my day to hear his reaction.

I will keep you updated on J-G's condition as time goes on.

Happy Trails!
Ronn