Retired U.S. Air Force (1974-1994)

Trade: Photographic Interpretor (RF4C), Target Intelligence (B-52, F111 & FB111, F16, F117), a short stint as a Weather Observer, in the Air Weather Service. Other jobs/experiences: busboy, stock-boy, construction laborer, carpenter, fruit-picker, hay baler, lawn-boy, arborist, forklift driver, cherry-picker operator, Corrections Officer, distribution center truck loader, roof-truss fabricator, lumber yard - rail car unloader, robotic-arm/conveyor system trouble-shooter, Registered Radiographer with a year of Ultrasound, taxidermists helper etc. My first job was through the YMCA, as a member of the YCC (Youth Conservation Corps) - We worked with the local Forest Fire Warden, clearing forest fire lanes and putting in diversion ditches, for water runoff. We were also "mobilized" to help clean up after Hurricane Agnes. (what a mess that was!!!)

Hobbies: Upland birding/dog training, fly tying, fly fishing, bird-watching, net (wooden) making, reading, and habitat projects.

Homewaters: Penn's Creek

Gripes: Litterbugs, garbage dumpers and the price of gas! LOL!!!

Homestead: Me (divorced - twice), plus my two 4.5 yr. old German Short-haired pointers - Max & Sam.

Hair color: YES!! Ha!!!

Best regards, Dave S.