+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photography Tips, Tricks and Techniques

Hybrid View

Default Photography Tips, Tricks and Techniques

Got some hot info on photography for the pixel minded fly flingers out there. Post them up here.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Lightbulb Posting pixels.

Here's the substance of a PM I have sent to a number of BB members to get them started on posting pix. Seems like it works for most people.

Anyway, I'm assuming you have or are agreeable to opening an account on www.photobucket.com ??

After you log in to photobucket, you will get a screen to upload photos from your computer ( or other sources, if that is what you want to use ). After you upload your pic, you will be given the option to name it and save it to your album. After you have saved it, go to the album where it is located.

Two ways to prepare to post the image. If you put the cursor over the pic, a menu will drop down showing four lines ( options ). The last ( fourth ) option will be the IMG code. Simply click on that line and it will show "copied." If, instead, you click on the pic that will enlarge it. On the screen with the enlarged pic, to the right of the pic there will be the same menu with the four lines. Simply click on the fourth line, the IMG code and it will show "copied."

Now go to your "new thread" or "reply" where you want to include the pic. Put the cursor where you want the pic to appear. RIGHT click and then paste. At that point, you will see the script of the IMG code in your post.

I always preview a post before submitting it to make sure that I have the right pic and that it is where I want it in the thread.

John

P.S. Ron - Thanks for putting up the sticky as the possibility of a Forum is considered. My only concern is that it will become too long and diverse, and therefore cumbersome, at some point.
    The fish are always right.

Thanks for that John, big help to me

No tips just a picture..........................
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Didn't feel like fishing the last day of steelhead season so I took the camera out.

A few shots of some early morning hunters.......

"The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

WOW, WOW, and WOW!

+ Reply to Thread