Since the death of Al Campbell, I have been spending most of my time online, in the archives of FAOL. Copying and Pasting articles then converting them to PDF (requires the free Adobe Reader for viewing) then offering these articles to members of FAOL at no cost.

I have most of the fly patterns that are located in the major places on the FAOL site, but there are even more fly patterns scattered all FAOL in other places. I am sure that I have missed some of these.

I am not only saving fly patterns, I am saving other articles sites of FAOL. When I have completed these, and have enough I will offer them also to the members of FAOL.

Currently I have about 300 MB of open space still available on the CD for future FAOL fly patterns.

At the present I am working on LadyFisher's Weekly articles, afterward I will start on James Castwells articles. I already and current with Neil Travis's "From the Journal of..." , as well as all of Al Campbell's (although I just did discover one of of his first articles in" LadyFisher's" archives as a guest writer http://www.flyanglersonline.com/arti...dy/ldy2198.php.

Send me a private message through FAOL's BB, or you can email me at parnelli@comcast.net
Those who need a updated version of a FAOL should contact me also, no charge... just pay forward by making copies for friends. ~Parnelli

Just send me
your name and mailing address that you want the CD to be mailed to!