+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fly Fishing Survey

Default Fly Fishing Survey

Note: I have spoken with Greg, this is real and he promises to provide us the report when he has the results.

Hello

My name is Greg Lawrence. I am a graduate student working toward my (MBA) Masters of Business Administration at the University of Northern British Columbia. My Masters Project is to ?Identify complementary goods and services that can be offered by retail fishing/tackle stores in B.C. to improve sales and profitability, and enhance the customer experience.?

A major part of this project involves a consumer survey which will provide insight into angler demographics, motivations for fishing, other activities undertaken while fishing, shopping patterns and product/service needs.

Your participation will provide BC fishing/tackle stores with information they need to provide products and services that better match customer needs. It will also help me to graduate.

This work is being undertaken in consultation with the Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC. The results of this survey will be shared with the FFSBC as part of a shared effort to enhance the sport fishing industry.

Please take 5 minutes to complete the survey by clicking on this survey link.

If you can?t see the link cut and paste the following address into your web browser: [url=http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB2254WYD59RF:31548]http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB2254WYD59RF[/url:31548]

Thanks
    Greg Lawrence

Blog Entries

done! Where do I post my address for my free gift?

------------------
    RRhyne56
    [url=http://www.robinscustomleadersandflies.com:c43e8]http://www.robinscustomleadersandflies.com[/url:c43e8]
    IM = robinrhyne@hotmail.com

Happy to oblige

The Geezer

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

North Pole?

Don't know if it will help or not, but completed the survey... good luck on your project.

Taxon,

took me a minute.. but I got it....

done

Done

Hope this was some help.

------------------
    Wes.
    Wes.

Did It!!!

Whew, made it through the survey and didn't have to buy a single Fly Fishing thing. Dang it!!!

Hope it helps, Greg.

akalooker

[This message has been edited by akalooker (edited 15 March 2006).]
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

+ Reply to Thread