I have been in debate with a gentleman that takes a piece of mono, folds it in half then twists it. He claims, according to the dictionary on line, this is furled.
I see in the definition it states a rolled sail, but I also found a description of rolled and folded, which is more the way several of us make furled leaders.

So, what say you?