I'd also check out Baja on the fly at
www.bajafly.com They are located right in Cabo. My brother and I fished there and had a ball. We didn't go with Baja, but hired a guide with a panga...talk about a blast. We only fished for two days out of the boat...definately the way to go if you're asking for my advice. We walked the beaches, but didn't really see anything. I suppose it also depends on the time of the year. We went for Valentines day. I would definately take a fly rod with you though, even if there's only a small chance you'll get to use it. It's better to have it and not need it. Take some clouser minnows with pretty heavily weighted eyes for deeper water, and then some that have just bead chain eyes for fishing the surf. If you tie them yourself, be absolutely sure that they have some sort of flash in them, it makes all the difference in the world. I'd also look into taking a stripping basket with you for sure because the surf was fairly rough when we went and it made for a very difficult time casting without one. If you don't have one they are easy to make, and there are several recipes on this site for just that.

I hope you have a great time. I know I'd love to get back down there with about two weeks to blow, lol.

TT.