Well, after studying up on making furled leaders I made a jig tonight and furled 3 5' leaders with my cordless drill--2 out of Danville 210 and 1 out of 2# mono--all 10/6/4, mostly for my recently acquired 7'6" 3wt. They didn't turn out too bad for a first effort but I will do a couple of things differently next time. Shorb loops didn't give me much problem but I spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to put on a tippet ring without a small crochet hook and finally resorted to pulling the leader through the ring with needle and thread looped through the tippet end and then looping the leader back on itself with the slightly larger crochet hook. Because I took the paper clips out the ends had come unfurled a little so I didn't get as tight a connection to the rings as I would like (one of the things I will do differently next time). Once I got them situated I put a little head cement on them. Do you all think that will last? All in all, a very satisfying evening. Thanks to all for your previous posts that I learned so much from.

Dennis