Good evening.
You could go out and just buy a 2-4w Shooting Head.
And connect this to a Darcon type of stuffed running line.

The 2 to 4w SH, is designed to be cut to suit the rod's loading and the casters feel.

Yes, some small fly fishing products business do produce such an item.

Kind regards,