Ok things in here have been to say the least gotten a little heated. Well Dr. Phil is here to fix everything. The problem is YOU GUYS LIVE IN TO COLD A CLIMATE! Here in South Carolina it was in the fifities today. We have no closed season. Our ponds do not ice over so you can walk on them. Redneck is a term of indearment. Our state university's mascot is an illegal cock fighting ring. We eat grits for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (sometimes with shrimp and hot sauce). Trucks with bedliners are for the rich. Everyone has a farmers tan including the girls. Ya'll can mean 1 or 5,000,000. Your sister can be your cousin as well. Fishing is not a sport but a lifestyle. We will keep anyfish no matter what the size. Fried foods are a seperate food group. Gravy makes everything taste better. Fly fishing means you just got through going off the back side of the boat and your "friend" just giggles because you forgot to zip up after and he can not wait to get back to the dock for everyone else to see. Boxers are considered bathing suits. Bubba is a proper name. This is what I live with everyday of my life. Here is the point I WOULD NOT GIVE IT UP AND MOVE UP THERE FOR ANYTHING! You guys are crazy! You guys will argue over the proper way to put a fly in a fly box and what type of fly box it should be and where in your fly vest you should put it and if you should be standing up stream or down stream while you are put the fly up. Cabin fever must suck! That or everyone up there is crazy. At least ya'll abide by that no shirt no shoes no service rule.

War Fly Fishing and Everyone Staring Because They Think You Are From That Movie With Brad Pit