Hello all. On a recent trip to Colorado, I stopped in at the wonderful Angler's covey in Colorado Springs. I needed some olive wooly buggers. Unfortunately they were out of them. But, the gentleman sold me something better. I'm hoping that if I describe the pattern, that someone might have the recipe. I can remember the basic ingredients, but not exactly how they go together.

It looked vaguely like a damsel nymph/dubbed leech/wooly bugger cross:
Gold round bead head, longshank size 10 hook, olive marabou tail with green flash. The body was olive thread with olive antron yarn well teased out. There was also olive antron tied over it as a sort of collar or overwing that fell back over the fly. The brilliant thing was that there were also bits of very fine copper wire included in the olive yarn, which kept the body nice and bushy and flashy.

The rainbows in the south platte literally tore this fly to little pieces, so I have no reference pattern.

I just can't figure out how to put this fly together and make it look 'right' I'm probably forgetting an ingredient or two. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike