What is life if there is not laughter?
Welcome to the lighter side of flyfishing! We welcome your humorous
November 8th, 1999
FIVE WORST WAYS TO ASK FOR FISHING INFORMATION
IN A LOCAL FLY FISHING SHOP
Fear of Fly Fishing
We really sincerely thank Jack Ohman for use permission.
1. "What do you hicks use to catch rainbows around these parts?"
2. "Excuse me, but you smell like you know where the fish might be."
3. "Me from Big City Back East. New York! Want to catch fish. Rainbows!
You 'um know where?"
4. "I'll give you all rides in my new Bronco if you tell me where the fish are!"
5. You won't get to Number 5. ~ Jack Ohman
If you like Jack's fly fishing humor, be sure to look for his new book,
GET THE NET! published by Willow Creek.
[ HOME ]
[ Search ]
[ Contact FAOL ]
[ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice