1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at
waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately
2 teeth every 10 yrs.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather;
it's from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop ?
even your heart!
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
7. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog
bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't
appear until they are 2 - 6 years old.
9. The average person over fifty will have spent
5 years waiting in lines.
10. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess
Diana. They were 7th cousins.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon
than the rest of the day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their
head in the sand is to search for water.
18. The only 2 animals that can see behind
itself without turning it's head are the
rabbit and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring
roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie."
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to
the South Carolina State anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising
milk, a mixture of white paint and a little
thinner is used in place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER
travel on the same airplane just in case there
is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built
in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
24. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola,
it would be green.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE!!!
(Doesn't #16 really bug you!)
~ From Joke a Day
Lighter Side Archive