1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends
and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after long days at work you still
answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally
dial "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years
and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. You pull up in your own driveway and use
your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on television has a website
at the bottom of the screen.
14. Leaving the house without your cell phone,
which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60)
years of your life, is now a cause for panic and
you turn around to go and get it.
15. You get up in the morning and go online
before getting your coffee.
16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are
going to forward this message.
19. You are too busy to notice there was
no #9 on this list.
20. You actually scrolled back up to check
that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW You Are LAUGHING at yourself.