- Hook: Size 8 1XL 1XH
- Thread: Dark brown - 210 denier
- Dubbing: Rusty brown
- Wing tips: Black saddle hackle
- Hackle: Brown saddle hackle
1. Start thread and Wrap to point of hook.
2. Dub a thorax.
3. Tie in both wing tips.
4. Clip off excess hackle and prepare a hackle for a Parachute.
5. Tie in Brown Hackle and add more on the Thorax.
6. Wrap Hackle around body a few times, then wrap parachute style a few times, then wrap in front of the parachute, clip, and push hackle back.
7. Make head, whip finish and you're done!
To fish you dead drift it and twitch or move every once in a while.
For more great info, check out: