1. Wrap thread to tail and tie on one color of yarn
on the far side of the hook and the other color on
the near side of the hook. You want these two pieces
of yarn to be slightly off set with the near side just
in front of the back side yarn. You can see the red
just in front of the yellow yarn.
2. Pull both pieces of yarn straight up with the
front side just in front of the back side yarn and
wrap up the hook.
3. Wrap to near the eye and tie off. Whip finish.
Put a drop of super glue on the thread. This makes
it much more durable than head cement or "Hard as Nails"
has made them.
4. Above is with the yellow on the near side and the black on the far side.
5. Next is black on the near side and yellow on
the far side.
6. This one is red on the near side and black on the back side.
7. Finally, a tri colored fly.
~ Rick Zieger