(green bottle housefly)
By Jeffrey Nimbles, (Jcntheriver) Clifton, New Jersey
Materials Vincent Price:
Tying Instructions Vincent Price:
1. Attach green peacock to hook,wrap forward to 2/3`s of hook shank.
2. Prepare wings with Sally Hansen`s hard as nails, set aside to dry.
3. Dub thread with black dubbing, leave space at end of hook close to the eye.
4. Wrap thread back to attach wings.
5. Small amount of dubbing to cover the wings tie in point.
6. Small amount of seal natural brown or black for legs. This is a little tricky, any that wraps over top of fly can be cut away. Whip finish and cement.
7. Treat fly with Gink's floatant, it floats without but it sure helps. Good luck and good fishin.
[ HOME ]
[ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice