Directions Bluegill Bomber:
2. Tie in copper wire and brown chenille at rear of shank, (tie the wire in first).
3. Tightly wrap the chenille forward and tie off. Then trim the excess chenille. Next wrap the wire forward tying off and trimming excess.
4. Prepare pheasant feather by stripping off the sides.
5. Tie in the pheasant feather tip, and trim.
6. Tie in one of the Brahma hen feathers and wrap them about 4-5 times around the hook. Stroke the barbs back towards the rear of the hook. Trim any stray fibers that are pointing towards the eye.
7. Finish off head and tie down any stray fibers. Whip Finish and add head cement or other finish to the head of the fly.
[ HOME ]
[ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice