1. Crimp barb, slide bead on hook and clamp the hook in the vise.
2. Strip the fluff from the base of the hackle and tie in behind the bead..
3. Tie in gold wire, wrap back to rear of hook, and tie in gold tinsel.
4. Wrap thread back to front of hook, wrap tinsel in
slightly overlapping turns to the front of hook and tie
off, cutting excess tinsel.
5. Strip the fur from the front 1/8th inch of a pine-squirrel
zonker strip and tie in behind bead.
6. Bind the zonker strip to the hook with the gold wire,
7. Tie off the wire rib, clip excess and wrap hackle.
Finished fly. ~ Steve