COSS - Caddis Of Some Sort
By Linda Foote, (FisherLady)
2. Dub on a small egg sack, Then dub the body 2/3 the way up the hook shaft.
3. Tie in the CDC, it should hang out just past the egg sack.
4. Cut and stack a small amount of deer hair. Tie in, it should just barely hang out over the CDC. Carefully make two thread wraps toward the hook bend, to get the hair to lay down smoothly.
5. Bring the thread back three wraps, and tie in the hackle. Tie in the antennae, so they hang out over the eye of the hook.
6. Trim to desired length. Bring thread back to hackle tie in point.
7. Tie in the peacock herl, and wrap to just behind the hook eye.
8. Wrap the hackle forward, and tie off. Form a thread head and whip finish.
Fishing the Fly:
[ HOME ]
[ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice