November 12th, 2006|
Summer Harvest Spaghetti
Method - Summer Harvest Spaghetti
2. Start heating some water for noodles.
3. While beef/turkey is browning chop up small onion and mushrooms.
4. Once beef/turkey is browned add ½ of onions, mushrooms and garlic to taste.
5. In a 3.5 quart pot add 2 tbsp of cooking oil. I use Canola oil.
6. Add last ½ of onion and mushrooms, sauté until onions are clear (add eggplant if using).
7. While beef/turkey is cooking and mushrooms and onions are sautéing chop up the remainder of vegetables. You want about 6-6.5 cups of fresh vegetables.
8. Add 1 cup of water to sauce pot and throw in all of the remaining vegetables. Cover with a lid to steam them.
9. Once beef/turkey is cooked remove from heat.
10. When water is boiling add noodles.
11. The vegetables should be fully steamed now and you can add the crushed tomatoes.
12. Stir in spices adding pepper and garlic (if desired) to taste. 1 tsp of each is a good starting point.
13. If using beef/turkey add it to the sauce now.
14. Cook sauce until noodles are done.
15. Serve with parmesan and or shredded cheese if desired and enjoy. ~ AS
Previous What's Cookin' Columns
If you would like to comment on this or any other article please feel free to post your views on the FAOL Bulletin Board!
[ HOME ]
[ Search ] [ Contact FAOL ] [ Media Kit ]
FlyAnglersOnline.com © Notice