mcmutt Quote; 3-9-07
In Response to Allegations of Fraud
After a few days of mulling over my answer, I feel it is time to address the inaccurate allegations leveled against me. The post was pointed out to me by another member Monday evening while I was in the chat room.To those statements, I give this response:
A few days after receiving the check from Z, my family & I made the decision to have our phone/cable/internet disconnected for a period. My wife was off work due to her pregnancy & we had lost her income. During this time, I could not send out a few orders I had received, including Z's. With no phone, or internet, I had no way to contact anyone. Starting in early December, I was again able to get the Net back, and informed my customers as to my situation. The week of Dec. 7th, I was able to send out orders again, including z's fly. It didn't arrive. After a few inquiries(after talking to Z) I discovered the fly had been included in another customer's order,minus the shipping label. This was mid-January. The next time I had met Z in the chat room was the next week, and informed him that I would be sending him the fly as soon as I had received it back, I was met with a statement from him(direct quote) "You're full of crapola, my friend". I then tried to ask him in a private chat what would make him happy, a refund, the fly, or both. I received no response from him, but was asked to quit hiding & come out in the main forum, which I did. After that, we were asked by the chat moderator to please "go private" if we had a dispute with each other, which I then tried again, with no response. At this point, another rant was aimed my way & Z left, with no response to either question I posed.That was the last time I had spoken to him. Then , as I stated, I entered the chat earlier this week & was informed of the "Dishonest Member" post."